Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Steroids, Joyful Steroids - Part Two

So, I apparently exceeded my character limit in my previous post. I blame the Mayo Clinic for publishing such an extensive list of side effects for oral steroids (though perhaps should point my finger right at the source, no?). However, let's continue, shall we?

...and this tiger.
The kids also made a very hilarious comedy video. If I can figure out how to upload it in an expedient manner (opposed to the 1-plus hours it is telling me it requires), I will share with all of you. It's quite funny. Really.
That about sums it up.
Update: Amelia has been of of steroids for nine days, and is now beginning to act like a human again (though a human that seems not to require sleep). She didn't make counts to begin her newest chemotherapy (that is, her immune function is too low), but we are hopeful for Monday. Though it proved to be a challenging couple of weeks, we are happy to be at home, instead of hospitalized due to some sort of infection or other strange-but-not-uncommon event. Amelia is cheerful, Molly is Molly, and we are hanging on for the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment